- Panels can be constructed of either aluminum or stainless steel using rods, triple crimp mesh or solid sheets.
- Polymer panels have also been used frequently for warmth and quiet. These can be either opaque high density polyethylene or translucent acrylic panels and can either compose the entire panel, or just be part of it.
- Doors can be either swinging or guillotine with several different latch designs.
- Panels intervening between cage areas can be removable and can be replaced with environmentally enriching toys set in a frame work.
- Complete with 2 cages with two feeders, two quart watering unit, and two stainless steel flat excreta pans
- Mounted with removable dolly with 4″ chrome plated casters with brakes, grease fittings, and gray non-marking tires.
|Overall Dimensions:||31″ W x 46″ D x 82″ H|
|Animal Space:||6.3 square feet; 32″ H|