|51900||Digital Lab Standard Stereotaxic, Rat||
|51950||Digital Lab Standard Stereotaxic, Rat (non-rupture ear bars)||
|51903||Digital Dual Lab Standard Stereotaxic, Rat||
|51953||Digital Dual Lab Standard, Rat (non-rupture ear bars)||
|51900U||Ultra Precise Digital Lab Standard, Rat||
|51903U||Ultra Precise Dual Digital Lab Standard, Rat||
|51970||Digital Lab Standard with Mouse and Rat Adaptors||
10 micron resolution in all three directions
- Zeroing function for targeting specific coordinates
- Easy-to-read digital display offers 10 micron resolution in all three axes
- Triple-lead screws for fast positioning
- 80mm of dorsal-ventral, medial-lateral and anterior-posterior travel
- Absolute lock at 90° vertical
- Adaptors available for mice,neonatal rats, birds and most other species
- Easily cleaned,durable surface
- Warmer ready base that is compatible with the Stoelting Rodent Warmer Systems
Saves Time and Improves Accuracy
Stoelting introduces its latest innovation to our Lab Standard™ Stereotaxic Instruments. We have added a sealed electronic sensor, highly immune to outside interference and environmental conditions, to each axis of the manipulator arm. Measurements are accurate to 10 microns in all three directions. Movements are now monitored by a large, easy-to-read display module, with resolution as precise as 10 microns.
A zeroing function makes setting a reference point for targeting specific coordinates on the animal’s skull as easy as 1-2-3.
- Find reference point, e.g. Bregma
- Reset zero on touch screen display
- Move to the desired coordinates
Your Choice of Three Purchasing Options
- New Digital Lab Standard™ Stereotaxic Instrument complete with touch screen digital display.
- Add new Digital Manipulator Arms and a touch screen display to your current Lab Standard™ or similar brand of stereotaxic.
- Convert your existing Lab Standard™ (or most other brands) by adding digital sensors to their manipulator arms. Touch screen display module included.