- Animals are required to walk along a horizontal ladder on which the spacing of the rungs is variable and is periodically changed.
- Changes in rung spacing prevent animals from learning the absolute and relative location of the rungs and so minimize the ability of the animals to compensate for impairments through learning.
- In addition, changing the spacing between the rungs allows the test to be used repeatedly in long-term studies.
- Made from 3/8″ thick polycarbonate side panels, each measuring 40″ x 8″ high
- Has 100 – 1/8″ dia. stainless steel removable rods
- inside can adjust up to 5″ across